At last night's 17th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards, Joan Collins and her brunette beehive took the stage to present jeweler Alexis Bittar with the prize for Brand of the Year. "If you've ever seen Dynasty, you know that I appreciate accessories," she explained after extolling the virtues of Lucite and sparkles. Other award winners included Leandra Medine, Olivia Palermo, Stacy Keibler, Phillip Lim, Hamish Bowles, and the co-founders of Warby Parker, but the only one who rivaled Collins's diva-ness was Iman, whose puffy sleeves deserved a Hall of Fame award all to themselves. Click through to see the attendees and honorees in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’