Fendi's furry little monsters, a.k.a. "Bag Bugs," have landed for the holidays. But unfortunately, these expressive, Muppet-like creations — with warm and fuzzy monikers like "Lucifur," "Furyou," "Dragoo," and "Wild Jess" — come with a monstrous price tag of $700. In the meantime, enjoy a video of the fur balls (naturally made of leather, mink, and fox fur) as they star in their own whimsical short movie. And then brace yourself for waves of these little companions to start dangling off the arms of the street-style mob come February.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like