This week, the Cut's pursuit of female-centric topics led writers to research what happens to all the clothes ditched at the dry cleaner, sort through the latest K-Pop fashion, and over-think the #RichKids of Beverly Hills.
1. Why is there so much advice about how to start a relationship, but none on how to end one? Maureen O’Connor recommends a dating prenup. Most importantly, she suggests negotiating for the oversize T-shirt collection.
2. Who were those fascinating men with rainbow hair and spangly boleros at men's fashion week? Julianne Escobedo Shepherd gets the low-down on K-Pop style stars G-Dragon and Taeyang. It’s a pageant of outerwear.
3. What happens to clothes left at the dry cleaner? Will Christian Bale just give them to you (as American Hustle implies)? Emilia Petrarca reports.
4. What's wrong with the way people talk about yoga now? Well, writes Erika Nicole Kendall, people are treating yoga like a cult of fashionable fitness rather than a culture with roots in humility, patience, and trust.
5. Do you need something to cheer you after you turned a Goop design tip into a disaster? Watch this fantastic web series "Just the Tips"! It’s the best.
6. What’s life like when all you do is go to spin class and have hangovers? Oh, it’s way existential. Here is a chronological analysis of the blog from a woman on the new E! show #RichKids of Beverly Hills.
8. What's up with the photographer Robert Capa? Feast your eyes on this colorful slideshow from an early champion of color in fashion magazines.
10. What could you possibly learn in breathing classes? Actually, a handful of helpful things! Allison Davis convinces you that the weird little hippie in your soul will just love it.
11. What’s the best of the style blogs this week? Leah Rodriguez has an eye out for roomy pants.
12. What’s the GOP doing to win female voters? Ann Friedman writes that, for at least the past five years, the GOP is trying to put mothers in prominent view to little success.
13. What does Kristen Stewart have in her hair? Just a little bit of fuzz, reports Kathleen Hou, who interviewed Stewart about her all-or-minimal beauty vibe.
14. Any good celebrity listicles this week? Sure. Can we interest you in an incomplete list of where Hilaria Baldwin has done yoga? Or perhaps 60 bizarre things adored by Oprah? Great, so thrilled we could help you out with that.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Love and War FeaturesAmber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
A helpful guide.Would You Date a Guy on a Hoverboard? A Survey
An important poll for our time.Americans Just Want to Eat in Peace — So They Hide It
We're a nation who hides our snacks.All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
There's a Rob-shaped hole on the new Cosmo cover.Queen Ronda Rousey Is the First Woman to Cover Aussie Men’s Fitness
She's flexin' down under.
This week's horoscopes.The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Just like at bars, it's the crowd that counts.
He didn’t want to chat.8 Actually Good Things That Happened This Week
Baby sea turtles wearing bathing suits and a necklace for your pizza.Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Take that, sportscasters.A Comprehensive Taxonomy of Men With Long Hair
And why we like them anyway.Teens Are Dying From Train-Track Photo Shoots
The popular photo destination is actually super-dangerous.‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ed Houben has fathered 106 children — that he knows of.The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
Why it's so hard to look away.Did the ‘Maxipad Bandit’ Really Think He’d Escape?
Not so fast, mister.