This week, the Cut's pursuit of female-centric topics led writers to research what happens to all the clothes ditched at the dry cleaner, sort through the latest K-Pop fashion, and over-think the #RichKids of Beverly Hills.
1. Why is there so much advice about how to start a relationship, but none on how to end one? Maureen O’Connor recommends a dating prenup. Most importantly, she suggests negotiating for the oversize T-shirt collection.
2. Who were those fascinating men with rainbow hair and spangly boleros at men's fashion week? Julianne Escobedo Shepherd gets the low-down on K-Pop style stars G-Dragon and Taeyang. It’s a pageant of outerwear.
3. What happens to clothes left at the dry cleaner? Will Christian Bale just give them to you (as American Hustle implies)? Emilia Petrarca reports.
4. What's wrong with the way people talk about yoga now? Well, writes Erika Nicole Kendall, people are treating yoga like a cult of fashionable fitness rather than a culture with roots in humility, patience, and trust.
5. Do you need something to cheer you after you turned a Goop design tip into a disaster? Watch this fantastic web series "Just the Tips"! It’s the best.
6. What’s life like when all you do is go to spin class and have hangovers? Oh, it’s way existential. Here is a chronological analysis of the blog from a woman on the new E! show #RichKids of Beverly Hills.
8. What's up with the photographer Robert Capa? Feast your eyes on this colorful slideshow from an early champion of color in fashion magazines.
10. What could you possibly learn in breathing classes? Actually, a handful of helpful things! Allison Davis convinces you that the weird little hippie in your soul will just love it.
11. What’s the best of the style blogs this week? Leah Rodriguez has an eye out for roomy pants.
12. What’s the GOP doing to win female voters? Ann Friedman writes that, for at least the past five years, the GOP is trying to put mothers in prominent view to little success.
13. What does Kristen Stewart have in her hair? Just a little bit of fuzz, reports Kathleen Hou, who interviewed Stewart about her all-or-minimal beauty vibe.
14. Any good celebrity listicles this week? Sure. Can we interest you in an incomplete list of where Hilaria Baldwin has done yoga? Or perhaps 60 bizarre things adored by Oprah? Great, so thrilled we could help you out with that.
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
Taylor Swift’s Home Might Become a Historic Landmark
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Love and War FeaturesA Holiday Season Weekend Through London
A good guide for avid The Crown fans.It’s About Time You Learned Tove Lo’s Name
The singer has crafted pop hits you’ve heard a thousand times by now.Marina Abramovic Has Outlasted Her Lovers and, She Hopes, Her Critics
The world's most famous performance artist at 70.The Wing: Do Women Still Need a Space of Their Own?
This exclusive social club for women, is part sorority, part start-up.In Virtual Reality, Women Run the World
A new generation of female artists is making VR the most diverse corner of the male-dominated tech space.The Novelist Disguised As a Housewife
Shirley Jackson wrote 17 books while raising four children — and she couldn't have had a successful career without them.Ava DuVernay on Hollywood Racism, Modern-Day Slavery, and Why She’s Still an Optimist
The director, whose new documentary The 13th chronicles America’s history of racial subjugation, talks to Rebecca Traister about Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, and the modern criminal-justice system.What No One Tells Couples Trying to Conceive
It helps to be rich.The Hidden Black Women Who Helped Win the Space Race
A segregated unit of mathematicians born of desperation during World War II became the secret to NASA’s success.Slut-Shaming Squids Are Everywhere
The “Bermuda Square” comic strip is back.
The collaboration that dreams are made of.Good Morning America Host Amy Robach Apologizes for Saying ‘Colored People’ on Air
She quickly apologized.Unknown NFL Player Tries to Get Attention by Asking Aly Raisman Out in Video
That’s one way to do it.Don’t Mess This Up, Mischa Barton
Marissa Cooper is poised for a comeback ... maybe.California Votes to Remove Time Limit on Prosecuting Rape Cases
In light of the Bill Cosby case.Beyoncé’s Behind-the-Scenes Lemonade Photos Belong in a Museum
She had the "Boycott Beyoncé" sign already in formation on set.The Rise of the Male Celebrity Full-Frontal
An ex-publicist explains.Gabby Douglas Will Be a Miss America Judge
The gold-medal gymnast will help choose the 2017 pageant winner.Camille Becerra’s Photo Diary of Rockaway Beach
An ideal trip to add and cross off your summer bucket list.Sorry Nerds, Ian McKellen Won’t Officiate Your Expensive Lord of the Rings–Themed Wedding
Not even for $1.5 million.