Normally, we don’t find ourselves pining for London weather, but stuck in a polar vortex on the East Coast, the breezy raincoats and umbrellas on the sidewalks across the pond during the first day of London Collections: Men's seem particularly lustworthy. Still, even across the Atlantic, outfits hinted at practicality, and the Cut’s Youngjun Koo was there to snap showgoers like David Gandy, Susie Lau, Josh Peskowitz, and Bruce Pask, who hit the streets in peacoats, running shoes, and even an occasional statement hoodie. Though the skies were overcast, trousers were bright, with many taking a cue from the drizzle to don a beret, fedora, or beanie. Click through the slideshow to see the highlights of London street style this week.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’