Kanye West's latest and final collaboration with Nike, the Air Yeezy 2 Red October, was released without fanfare over the weekend. Its existence was announced with just one single tweet, but the shoe still sold out in about ten minutes. Good news for sneakerheads: There are still pairs to be found on eBay. Bad news for humanity: One such pair goes for $16 million (10 million pounds) and has 84 bids. Sixteen million dollars? Do the Red October shoes walk for you? Are they hover-shoes? Are they magic kicks? Sort of! But the magic only works for Kanye's bank account.
‘Famous’ Woman Steals 22 Spangly Leotards
Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- ‘Famous’ Woman Steals 22 Spangly Leotards
- Here Is Phoebe Philo Getting an OBE
- Keira Knightley: Busy Destroying Fancy Clothes
- Report: Designer L’Wren Scott Found Dead
- Here Is a Picture of Miley Cyrus Rolling a Joint
- Lab Rat: A Hairspray for ‘Cool-Girl Hair’
- Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
- Madonna Dressed as Daenerys Targaryen for Purim
- Amanda Seyfried Is Armed and Disappointed
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of March 17, 2014
- Kate Middleton Wore Head-to-Toe Green
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same