Purveyor of strategically cropped professional uniforms Yandy does good business every Halloween, particularly among the college set. They calculated the most-desiring Zip Codes (all college towns, save for Murray Hill) and the most-popular sexy costumes per Zip Code.
This list is an untold gift for any woman seeking her personal sexy-slutty sisterhood. All you must do, if you want to locate your seduction soul mates, and you do, is to discover which sexy costume fits your sexy personality, and go forth.
• Are you a Renaissance Pirate with an affection for a lace corset and a view-blocking hat? Journey your pillaging heart to Washington State University and plunder with your sisters.
• Are you a cold-blooded ice forager? Tie up your Sexy Viking ensemble and explore new terrain with your favorite new traveling companions at University of Southern California.
• Do you love flouncy, diaphanous fabrics and holding golden crockery? Your wish for a group of like-minded gal pals will be answered at University of Arizona.
• Are you stealthy as a whisper? Silently traipse over to Texas State University and enjoy the extreme pleasure of not finding your fellow girl-ninjas. You guys are all so good at doing your job! It's amazing to be surrounded by such accomplished women.
• Are you possibly a dead person? Walk your decomposing corpse around Florida State University in a sexy-skeleton outfit and find your fellow rotting people. Bond over the problems of extreme aging.
• Are you trying to live on a houseboat? Wear the smallest seaworthy outfit you can find and gather up your crew at U.C., Santa Barbara. If you know the most about ships, you're the captain!
• You got a taste for finding stuff in a high-pressured situation? Wear your favorite SWAT leotard, fishnets, and official SWAT hat and locate your girls at San Diego State University.
• Are you studying classics and/or do you have a hieroglyphic tattoo? Meet your fellow Cleopatra cosplay sisters at West Virginia University.
• Are you a wolf? Aooooo aooo grrowl growlll grrr aoooo University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, aoooo grrrr.
• Are you a secret and stoned stuffed animal? Zip up that Twerkin' Teddy leotard and jiggle yourself to Arizona State University or Murray Hill. You, you wiggling machine, have choices.
• Did you fail to find the complicated totality of your individual sexy personality in that list? No sisterhood for you, sorry.
Most Viewed Stories
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Hairstylist Says She Was Asked to Do Marla Maples’s and Tiffany Trump’s Inauguration Day Hair for Free
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Love and War FeaturesA Holiday Season Weekend Through London
A good guide for avid The Crown fans.It’s About Time You Learned Tove Lo’s Name
The singer has crafted pop hits you’ve heard a thousand times by now.Marina Abramovic Has Outlasted Her Lovers and, She Hopes, Her Critics
The world's most famous performance artist at 70.The Wing: Do Women Still Need a Space of Their Own?
This exclusive social club for women, is part sorority, part start-up.In Virtual Reality, Women Run the World
A new generation of female artists is making VR the most diverse corner of the male-dominated tech space.The Novelist Disguised As a Housewife
Shirley Jackson wrote 17 books while raising four children — and she couldn't have had a successful career without them.Ava DuVernay on Hollywood Racism, Modern-Day Slavery, and Why She’s Still an Optimist
The director, whose new documentary The 13th chronicles America’s history of racial subjugation, talks to Rebecca Traister about Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, and the modern criminal-justice system.What No One Tells Couples Trying to Conceive
It helps to be rich.The Hidden Black Women Who Helped Win the Space Race
A segregated unit of mathematicians born of desperation during World War II became the secret to NASA’s success.Slut-Shaming Squids Are Everywhere
The “Bermuda Square” comic strip is back.
The collaboration that dreams are made of.Good Morning America Host Amy Robach Apologizes for Saying ‘Colored People’ on Air
She quickly apologized.Unknown NFL Player Tries to Get Attention by Asking Aly Raisman Out in Video
That’s one way to do it.Don’t Mess This Up, Mischa Barton
Marissa Cooper is poised for a comeback ... maybe.California Votes to Remove Time Limit on Prosecuting Rape Cases
In light of the Bill Cosby case.Beyoncé’s Behind-the-Scenes Lemonade Photos Belong in a Museum
She had the "Boycott Beyoncé" sign already in formation on set.The Rise of the Male Celebrity Full-Frontal
An ex-publicist explains.Gabby Douglas Will Be a Miss America Judge
The gold-medal gymnast will help choose the 2017 pageant winner.Camille Becerra’s Photo Diary of Rockaway Beach
An ideal trip to add and cross off your summer bucket list.Sorry Nerds, Ian McKellen Won’t Officiate Your Expensive Lord of the Rings–Themed Wedding
Not even for $1.5 million.