Vape Explodes in Man’s Pocket, Which Is What Happens When You Vape

By
What happens next might surprise you ...
What happens next might surprise you ...Photo: George Clerk

A Kentucky man was in for a nasty surprise when the battery of his e-cigarette, also known as a vape, exploded in his pocket.

As you can see in the video below, this vape-juice lover’s pocket burst into flames while at the counter of a convenience store, causing him to suffer third-degree burns. Which makes us worry for the vapers among us — the celebrities, the congressmen, the teens. When will the vaping epidemic end? Nobody knows. But please, stay safe, and if you’re really desperate for that nicotine fix but don’t want to get lung cancer, keep in mind that nicotine gum probably won’t make your pants explode.