All Reader Reviews of...
200 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Canal St.
Great new venue
By NYlooks on 7/22/2009
I have visited 92y Tribeca numerous times in the past months since it has opened. I have to say i have only become more impressed. I have had numerous celeb spottings and most recently went to a comedy show featuring Zac Galfinakas. They have a very cozy feel to them and the new food menu compliments their style very nicely.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Signature Plays
- Signature Theatre Company
To celebrate Signature&rsquo;s 25th Anniversary the&nbsp; company presents 3 plays (Edward Albee&rsquo;s &quot;The Sandbox&quot;, Mar&iacute;a Irene Forn&eacute;s&rsquo; &quot;Drowning&quot;, and Adrienne Kennedy&rsquo;s &quot;Funnyhouse of a Negro&quot;) that were produced during the playwrights&rsquo; residencies. More »