- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
215 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019
Rude instructors, irresponsible manager
By kimia on 8/15/2011
It seems that it is the culture at the Art Students League to disrespect students, from instructors to staff. The manager first pretends to care so much about student concerns. She even suggests you report the issue via email. But you'll soon realize that it's all just gestures ! I should also mention that the instructors don't think that they have any responsibility to answer student's questions. Therefore, they either don't answer questions or do it with "I'm doing you a big favor" attitude! Don't waste your time and money ! There are many other Art Schools in NYC. If you think this is just one bad review, be alert, that's exactly what I thought right before wasting my money at The Art Students League!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A 24-Decade History of Popular Music
- St. Ann's Warehouse
Taylor Mac&rsquo;s long-gestating project: a series of eight three-hour theatrical concerts (and one 24-hour marathon on October 8) covering American music from 1776 to the present. Expect themes like &#147;Founding Father Drag, Women&rsquo;s Lib, and Crazy Jane&#148; (1776&#150;1806) and &#147;A March, a Riot, and a Backroom Sex Party&#148; (1956&#150;86), plus very sparkly clothes. More »