All Reader Reviews of...
61 Wythe Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 11th St.
By twofishandadragon on 8/10/2009
I celebrated my birthday here this past weekend and had a fabulous time! Great atmosphere and perfect for groups. Unfortunately, the gas was not working when we first arrived so the Blue Ribbon food that I had been so looking forward to was not available (at least not the hot stuff). However, after a friendly conversation with the manager about our disappointment they made up for this in spades by comping us quite nicely with: a free round of pitchers (we had 4 pitchers total of Brooklyn Lager and Six Point IPA), every dessert on the menu, a complimentary birthday drink of my choosing, and they let us stay as long as we wanted to bowl (it was a 2hr max time limit b/c of crowds). All this was done without even a hint of attitude, and a genuine interest in making sure we had a good time; we definitely did! Without question I will be going back, both b/c it was fun and b/c I want to try that amazing looking fried chicken!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Kurt Vonnegut’s God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
- New York City Center
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend &rsquo;s Santino Fontana stars as Eliot Rosewater, a millionaire who decides to spend his whole fortune on a small town. Pitch Perfect &rsquo;s Skylar Astin also stars as a lawyer trying to prevent Rosewater from blowing all his money. More »