- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
145 Brooklyn Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11213
at St. Mark’s Ave.
Amazing Pirate of the Museum Treasure Hunt Birthday Party
By estrellamomto3 on 1/1/2013
We just celebrated my son's 4th birthday at Brooklyn Children's Museum, the theme was Pirates of The Museum and it was really AMAZING! The party coordinator Julian was fantastic to work with in planning the party. He is very accommodating, allows for input and to bring in your own music or select a playlist on hand. The party hosts are from the theater as is Julian which helped with the excitement of the party because they were very animated and enthusiastic. I really liked the option of having the museum to ourselves(5pm start time for some of the packages) and if party goers wanted to explore other exhibits they can arrive before the party just have to be mindful of the kids attention span and nap times- because you want them energized for the main party ;)) All we had to do was show up and they handled everything from set up, food, cake and clean up. The children were engaged in an activity the whole time after the treasure hunt there was a puppet manned by Julian who led the children in dance games and play! To date BEST party venue ;) I highly recommend a party at Brooklyn Children's Museum.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Gynecologic...
- Lucille Lortel Theatre
In this wildly and intentionally inappropriate comedy, two strangers meet and spar when their mothers are assigned as roommates in at Sloan-Kettering. More »