- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
59th St. at Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10019
My favorate place in new york but it's almost impossible to meet up with friends there
By mapfia on 6/22/2012
Central Park is a great place to hang out. It can get really crowded on weekends in summer making it almost impossible to meet up with your friends. You can't even describe to your friend where you are when surrounded by trees. Actually, I was so frustrated with it and I developed an app called mapfia for myself and my friends.
Bike rental Central Park
By rozdincer on 4/11/2010
We love Central Park. I think one of the best way is to bike through it. Another could be pedicab tour or a horse-buggy tour around. These tours usually take no more than one hour. If you do not like bicycling, then take a pedicab ride. If you do, then discover the park by yourself. Before I go to Central Park, I rent my bikes from a bike rental Central Park company that is located on 57st., just 2 blocks away from the park.. their number is (347)236-4129. They are my favorite. Their website is http://www.centralpark-newyorkcity.com
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Mastering the Metropolis: New York and Zoning, 1916-2016
- The Museum of the City of New Yo
Zoning might seem mundane, but it literally reshaped the city, and this exhibition aims to show how. More »