All Reader Reviews of...
519, 525, and 533 W. 19th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Tenth Ave.
By petelofly on 2/11/2011
Love this gallery. They really have style and taste. I recommend this gallery to every art lover and collector. Just like Barbara Gladstone Gallery, is this gallery a must seen one. Great artists, beautiful space, -potency of a real contemporary art museum. No negative impulse. And they actually gave me some tips about artists I was looking for that work in the field of olfactory visual art. By my next visit to NY at the end of this year I go back to have a look once more. A warm welcome.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Gynecologic...
- Lucille Lortel Theatre
In this wildly and intentionally inappropriate comedy, two strangers meet and spar when their mothers are assigned as roommates in at Sloan-Kettering. More »