- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
175 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10010
nr. 22nd St.
A favorite site
By rickrtx on 12/29/2007
The Flatiron building is one of my favorite sites to see each time I'm in NYC. I love looking at historic pictures of this building seeing the old cars and busses around it. This has to be one of the most visually stimulating attractions in the city.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Mastering the Metropolis: New York and Zoning, 1916-2016
- The Museum of the City of New Yo
Zoning might seem mundane, but it literally reshaped the city, and this exhibition aims to show how. More »