- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
East End Ave. at 88th St., New York, NY, 10128
By DianePipitone on 12/27/2006
My husband Frank and I were invited a few years ago for a party at Gracie, it is beautiful and the grounds are lovely.I think every New Yorker should make it their business to visit the official home of our Mayor. President Nelson Mandela also stayed here as well as First Lady Rosalynn Carter. Go visit Gracie Mansion today.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Roméo et Juliette
- The Metropolitan Opera
Many composers have taken a crack at Shakespeare, but few knew how to squeeze as much luscious teenage misery out of this infinitely adaptable love story as Charles Gounod. Vittorio Grigolo and Diana Damrau bring plush, lyrical voices to the title roles. More »
- Branford Marsalis Quartet with special guest Kurt Elling
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
An unprecedentist collaboration between the vocalist and the jazz quartet, following Marsalis and Elling's recent Grammy Award nomination in the Best Jazz Vocal Album category. More »