- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
Madison Ave. at 23rd St., New York, NY, 10010
Pimping out Madison Square Park
By MB21 on 7/29/2009
Madison Square Park is rented out to a different event of some sort or another every dam day. The Conservancy forgot that the parks primary purpose is to to provide a quite place to escape the noise of the city. Another thing the Madison Square Park Conservancy does is use 2 cycle leaf blowers every dam morning to chase 1 or 2 gum rappers, How about a broom? I give it an eight for the park itself NOT THE CONSERVANCY!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Mastering the Metropolis: New York and Zoning, 1916-2016
- The Museum of the City of New Yo
Zoning might seem mundane, but it literally reshaped the city, and this exhibition aims to show how. More »