- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
Central Park West at 79th St., New York, NY, 10024
How can you not love it here?
By KaetleBugg on 9/30/2008
I love AMNH! There may be lots of tourists and it can get pretty crowded on the weekends, but the museum is so big you can always discover a new exhibit or room that is sure to be empty, peaceful, and quiet. My favorite part is the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life. The gift store is really big and is actually pretty good for, you guessed it, buying gifts.
The Dinosaur Museum
By stephenmelinger on 6/26/2012
The museum still has exhibits from when I was a child visiting for the first time. Most of the new exhibits require an additional admission charge. The dinosaurs are still the main attraction and they are worth seeing. The floor markings should be noted as they provide easy access to the exhibit you are seeking.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A 24-Decade History of Popular Music
- St. Ann's Warehouse
Taylor Mac&rsquo;s long-gestating project: a series of eight three-hour theatrical concerts (and one 24-hour marathon on October 8) covering American music from 1776 to the present. Expect themes like &#147;Founding Father Drag, Women&rsquo;s Lib, and Crazy Jane&#148; (1776&#150;1806) and &#147;A March, a Riot, and a Backroom Sex Party&#148; (1956&#150;86), plus very sparkly clothes. More »