- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
679 Riverside Dr., New York, NY, 10031
at 140th St.
RIVERBANK PARK IS A GREAT PARK
By wonderfulwinston on 9/3/2009
Riverbank state park is a very friendly park patrons at the pool are nice.\It is idea for a retired senior male or felmale.Every mont this winter i plan to swim in the neat p[ool at ;est 3-4 times.Great music progams there also.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A 24-Decade History of Popular Music
- St. Ann's Warehouse
Taylor Mac&rsquo;s long-gestating project: a series of eight three-hour theatrical concerts (and one 24-hour marathon on October 8) covering American music from 1776 to the present. Expect themes like &#147;Founding Father Drag, Women&rsquo;s Lib, and Crazy Jane&#148; (1776&#150;1806) and &#147;A March, a Riot, and a Backroom Sex Party&#148; (1956&#150;86), plus very sparkly clothes. More »