- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
Riverside Dr. at 72nd St., New York, NY, 10023
By j10114520 on 12/19/2009
I love it there! In the summertime, the trees hold beautiful cherry blossoms and you can sit on the rocks by the river and listen to the waves crashing along the rocks. It isn't as nice during the winter but i would still go back if given the opportunity. In addition, riverside park has a long stretch of road that is very nice.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Signature Plays
- Signature Theatre Company
To celebrate Signature&rsquo;s 25th Anniversary the&nbsp; company presents 3 plays (Edward Albee&rsquo;s &quot;The Sandbox&quot;, Mar&iacute;a Irene Forn&eacute;s&rsquo; &quot;Drowning&quot;, and Adrienne Kennedy&rsquo;s &quot;Funnyhouse of a Negro&quot;) that were produced during the playwrights&rsquo; residencies. More »