- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
Central Park West at 67th St., New York, NY, 10023
Great place for picnic durnig summer but is over crowded on summy weekend.
By mapfia on 6/22/2012
Sheep Meadow is a great place to hang out, especially for picnic in New York. It can get really crowded on weekends in summer making it almost impossible to meet up with your friends. You can't even describe to your friend where you are when you are standing among thousands of people surrounded by trees. Actually, I was so frustrated with it and I developed an app called mapfia to solve this problem.
How to find out when it opens in the spring?
By JuliettaFaraday on 4/6/2015
I have checked the Central Park website, called 311, and cannot find out when the gates to Sheep's Meadow will be open for spring. Anyone know? (It's closed over the winter to let the grass regenerate.) The meadow is a great place to have a picnic!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Kurt Vonnegut’s God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
- New York City Center
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend &rsquo;s Santino Fontana stars as Eliot Rosewater, a millionaire who decides to spend his whole fortune on a small town. Pitch Perfect &rsquo;s Skylar Astin also stars as a lawyer trying to prevent Rosewater from blowing all his money. More »