- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
19 Fulton St., New York, NY, 10038
at South St.
By scotts on 9/18/2008
shops, cheerless setting. The exterior mall is not worth visiting were it not for the TIXS booth. The ships are great. The inside mall is not worth the trouble to check out the very average offerings.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Signature Plays
- Signature Theatre Company
To celebrate Signature&rsquo;s 25th Anniversary the&nbsp; company presents 3 plays (Edward Albee&rsquo;s &quot;The Sandbox&quot;, Mar&iacute;a Irene Forn&eacute;s&rsquo; &quot;Drowning&quot;, and Adrienne Kennedy&rsquo;s &quot;Funnyhouse of a Negro&quot;) that were produced during the playwrights&rsquo; residencies. More »