- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
Fifth Ave. at Waverly Pl., New York, NY, 10003
Great historical and cultural site, unless...
By dannydontgoin237 on 10/19/2007
... you have to take a crap. The toilets in the men's room have NO STALLS!!! If you have to drop a load, be prepared to have a potential audience.
Historical and peaceful Manhattan landmark!
By dannydontgoin237 on 9/25/2006
This is one of my favorite places to go in NYC! Always good music from street musicians, an interesting assortment of artists, punks and other alternative folk!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A 24-Decade History of Popular Music
- St. Ann's Warehouse
Taylor Mac&rsquo;s long-gestating project: a series of eight three-hour theatrical concerts (and one 24-hour marathon on October 8) covering American music from 1776 to the present. Expect themes like &#147;Founding Father Drag, Women&rsquo;s Lib, and Crazy Jane&#148; (1776&#150;1806) and &#147;A March, a Riot, and a Backroom Sex Party&#148; (1956&#150;86), plus very sparkly clothes. More »