- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
56 Macdougal St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Houston St.
By hyperactiveharriet on 4/24/2010
Great burgers, salads, and blintzes. Cute neighborhood place. Definitely on my list of take-out food.
My favorite place in the city
By michellemosher on 2/9/2010
This is my favorite place in the city, food wise. The decor is very average but the service is super friendly and the food is absolutely top-notch. I can't believe the critic said that the pelmeni needs salt... if your taste requires that everything fall into one of 3 major groups - salt, sugar, or ketchup - perhaps you should not be writing restaurant reviews. No wonder she liked burger'n'fries the best, when there are many much more interesting items on the menu. If nothing else, go for the babaganoush, it's the best I've had anywhere, although I've never been to the Middle East. The hummus and the pelmeni are delicious too. I've eaten there probably a hundred times and it's consistently great. Also, it's kid-friendly if you have a stroller.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up