All Reader Reviews of...
1123 Eighth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 12th St.
Lovely dinner at 12th Street Bar & Grill - Definitely Recommend
By cmt on 11/5/2011
I have lived in Park Slope for many years but tend to frequent the North Slope/5th Avenue action. I'm glad I ventured up to 8th Avenue for dinner at 12th Street Bar & Grill, where a friend and I had a lovely dinner. Everything was delicious and well prepared -- autumn salad, mushroom penne, flatbread with soppressata and lots of parmesan cheese, molten chocolate cake -- and the service was warm and solicitous. The atmosphere is casual, cozy and candlelit, excellent for conversation, very relaxed all around. I definitely recommend if you are in the neighborhood.
Very good slightly upscale neighborhood bistro
By Tomclash on 8/2/2009
I've been here many times. Excellent burgers, hangar steak, French cut chicken bresst and try the phenomenal beef bourguignon, my favorite dish. Very good desserts which change and a more than adequate wine selection. Friendly, competent staff I highly recommend it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu