All Reader Reviews of...
60 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
Awesome Place - GREAT service
By happyhourlady on 6/25/2010
I went here for a going away dinner for a friend. There were 5 of us on a Sunday night. We sat outside and brought our own wine. The food was amazing and the service was terrific. My water and wine glasses were NEVER empty. The total cost ended up being very reasonable and everyone was stuffed. HIGHLY recommend. The outside is very cool too. There is a TON of graffiti and instead of painting over it, they just let plants grow around it. It's really cool.
By mqamar on 7/16/2007
Don't expect a super chic and trendy restaurant but a down to earth great tapas place with good value. Very recommendable!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam