All Reader Reviews of...
15 E. 15th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Union Sq. West
By WandaTK on 8/22/2007
this place has gotten great writeups for food and the chef is Someone but at the $$$$ price the service is unforgiveable. we made an 845 reservation, sat down maybe 20 minutes later and were told at 1030, before our entrees had even arrived, that the kitchen was closing. at almost $200 per head, the kitchen shouldn't close till we're done. it was impossible to get drinks, had to ask several times and they kept forgetting, and the menu wasn't really laid out to be able to go on a fish oddessy, the way we'd wanted. one friend asked if she could have the chef's choice but request an interesting/adventurous option, but nope. at this point a first rate server would have stepped in and made some suggestions but ours (we had several during the course of the night) didn't even seem to know where they worked. food was good but experience was not!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl