All Reader Reviews of...
200 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Union St.
By foodcritic1289 on 2/29/2012
This place is really not good. I have been here a few times and I have really tried to like it but it is always so dissapointing, I am done trying. The food is disgusting, inconsistent, and bland. Its noisy, the staff is BAD! the staff is always standing around on their phones, ignoring customers and really rude. I have only been here about 6 times, but out of those 6 times, i have watched and heard the managers or maybe the owner (older, bald guy with bheavy brooklyn accent) screaming at employees being rude and nasty) this is not a nice place and usually looks pretty dirty and cheap. I'm not waisting my $ anymore when there r such nicer resterraunts in park slope.
Con: Not in my neighborhood
By jessi103 on 4/28/2008
I love this place. Worst part about it is that it isn't in my neighborhood. it's the best place to watch sports: TVs everywhere showing every game for every sport -- and as a Philadelphia native, it's rough catching games up here, so that is awesome. The food is also awesome; from full plates to finger food, nothing has disappointed me (my favorites: the zucchini sticks and the grilled salmon... and I'm hungry). Plus, a huge selection of beer (40 on tap) and food insures it won't be boring whenever -- brunch is also fantastic, especially the $9 unlimited champagne...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More