All Reader Reviews of...
133 E. 65th St., New York, NY, 10021
nr. Lexington Ave.
So Accomodating and Friendly
By WVfoodsnob on 1/31/2008
We had 5 adults with a 6 month old baby in tow looking for a last-minute reservation on a Friday night. We called and were told to hurry down, and we could even bring our big stroller to the table. We loved trying the specialty vodkas and sharing the delicious Mediterranean food. As the baby slept, we lingered on and never felt hurried by the staff... the owner even came by to see the baby and check on us. It was the prefect night out for new parents. Our only complaint... the hostess's outfit left nothing to the imagination, especially when she was leaning over. She looked like she belonged in a massage parlor in Chinatown rather than an uptown restaurant.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More