All Reader Reviews of...
1000 Third Ave., 7th fl., New York, NY, 10022
at 59th St.
By Caramel2687 on 6/19/2008
40 Carrots is a good place to take a cup of tea when you shop at bloomingdale's.. their frozen yogurts are amazing,it reminds me of the frozen yogurts my grandma uses to make at home, but what can beat a piece of cake and a cup of tea in this very delightful environment ?
THE YUMMIEST FROZEN YOGURT
By newyorkprincess on 6/11/2007
Nothing beats the frozen yogurt here. Sit at the counter and order a regular with fruit, granola, raisins, or other topping and indulge! Bring a book or just watch the environs. Or, stand on line for a take-out version. The plain is simply delicious - a tart almost lemony flavor that is unmatched. Just the type that all these new yogurt shops are trying to sell. The rest of the food is supposed to be pretty good, but at this place the majority of customers are craving the yogurt.
best froyo in town
By robomom on 12/9/2012
This frozen yogurt is so delicious, I make sure if I happen to be anywhere near the vicinity I go and grab one. The price is high, size is huge, so that makes sense I guess. I love mine topped with strawberries and carob chips in the plain yogurt flavor. The service is what you would expect at bloomingdales, a bit rushed, and not uber friendly. But I guess that depends on the day you catch them. The yogurt makes you return, not the service. And that, for me, says a lot about the yogurt.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s