- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
35-01 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
at 35th St.
By akymbo on 6/3/2011
The food was certainly good -- maybe not worth the price -- but the atmosphere would keep me from going back on a regular basis. It's a perfectly nice place. A little cramped from what I recall, but still nice. As someone in her late 20s, I did feel a little awkward with the "40-somethings-trying-to-rekindle-their-marriages" vibe/crowd. My mother, however, would L-O-V-E love it.
By abagsan on 5/27/2009
I went in for the lunch prix fix which was $16. I was half expecting mediocre food because that's what usually happens when I try a prix fix menu. I was so happy at the end of my meal that I felt compelled to write a review, which is something I never do. We sat outside at one of sidewalk tables which is what really attracted us to the place. My lunch came with a great glass of sancerre wine, one of the best gazpacho's Ive ever had, fried calamari which was fresh and had great texture but just a tad bit greasy, and coffee for dessert. The crowd was mixed; there were a couple of sets of friends having lunch, a couple on a date, and a set of parents with their kids. The service was perfect, our server was very attentive but not in an overbearing way. Great price and value. Can't wait to go for brunch.
Pretty good overall
By lucompan on 5/1/2008
The food was good. The service a perfect ten. The ambience was an harmonious blend of modern and casual. It was a good dining experience indeed.
By brevelay on 1/27/2005
it's too expensive for what it is.
By eddierobb1 on 4/11/2004
Service was eh... ok Decor was very nice and warm... I did not feel like I was in Queens... A place I would take my mother... very elegant and classy....
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture