- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
109 Ave. A, New York, NY, 10009
at 7th St.
Good call on the fries... Great burgers too
By mistergourmet on 10/19/2010
I live in London and have been coming to NYC for more than 20 years. On most occasions I come here as soon as I've arrived in the city. It's the perfect place to come to when you've been travelling for the best part of 14 hours. It makes you feel you've arrived in the throbbing heart of Manhattan every time. And yes, the burgers and fries are fantastic, as are the friendly waitresses. The less said about the bathrooms the better...
get the Garden salad with carrot dressing and a side of fries
By Breedawool on 6/17/2007
7A has some of the best fries in the city and served with a huge bowl of salad you have a cheap dinner fit for a king. The salads are not sparing on any ingredients including avacados and fresh vegetables. Their main courses are not that great, but their sandwiches and eggs are fantastic value. If you are a vegetarian, the veggie sausages in the morning are the best.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?