All Reader Reviews of...
324 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 9th St.
Best straight-breakfast diner on 7th Avenue
By BurtS on 7/23/2010
Your review overlooks a crucial fact: you want cheap, great, no-nonsense NYC diner breakfast -- eggs over easy, Greek omelette, scramble two whiskey down (scrambled eggs with rye toast), crispy bacon -- you can't do better in the Slope. The Purity across the street unfortunately doesn't compare. This is where Slopers go if they don't have the cash or the desire for a "brunch" on a weekend morning. Great pancakes too -- and CHEAP!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu