All Reader Reviews of...
324 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 9th St.
Best straight-breakfast diner on 7th Avenue
By BurtS on 7/23/2010
Your review overlooks a crucial fact: you want cheap, great, no-nonsense NYC diner breakfast -- eggs over easy, Greek omelette, scramble two whiskey down (scrambled eggs with rye toast), crispy bacon -- you can't do better in the Slope. The Purity across the street unfortunately doesn't compare. This is where Slopers go if they don't have the cash or the desire for a "brunch" on a weekend morning. Great pancakes too -- and CHEAP!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight