All Reader Reviews of...
1229 First Ave., New York, NY, 10065
nr. 66th St.
Horrible host on the Phone
By mncapital on 4/24/2012
Didn't even finish placing my order, the phone host was rude and hang up on me when I asked him why...!
By nyjp212 on 11/1/2010
Seriously terrible food. My burrito almost made me throw up. The rice was either pre-boiled or overcooked so I was avoiding eating it and opened up my Ground Beef Burrito - the "meat" tasted like NOTHING - so weird. It was slimey and inedible. I called for a refund and the woman on the phone was nice about it. But my appetite was ruined and I will never EVER order or eat at this place again. It was the worst Mexican food I have ever EVER eaten. I prefer to pay more and eat food that is fresher and has some flavors.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast