All Reader Reviews of...
29 Seventh Ave. S., New York, NY, 10014
at Morton St.
Pizza just like what I found in Italy
By Rsullivan20 on 8/6/2011
We have been here multiple times since it open. Each pie has been truly wonderful-- the crust is perfectly chewy. The margherita deserves all of its acclaim. The other pies are equally as delicious.
Great Pizza, terrible atmosphere
By soniellum on 7/27/2011
It was probably good to not judge a pizza by its enclave as it turns out. The pizza is great, we had the award winning Margarita and a Romana with three sets of toppings in one long pie on very thin crustâ€” fig, prosciutto and gorganzola; arugula and salami, pecorino; and a basil tomato variety. The Pizza was great. The decor and ambiance is terrible. Weird layout and monotone grey walls with no art, bright light, hokey furniture, 90's bistro style bar. Service was so so. Server wasn't attentive at first but took time to explain the menu as there are a lot of pizza varieties. Which also needs to be noted is the menu is dying for a designer to organize better...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu