All Reader Reviews of...
317 W. 46th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Eighth Ave.
ABSOLUTE DELIGHT!! WHAT NEW YORK ITALIAN IS ALL ABOUT!!
By vetteman99 on 2/7/2007
THEY SAY TUSCAN, AND I AM MOSTLY SICILIAN, BUT I COULD SWEAR THAT MY GRANDMA AND AUNT FROM SIRACUSA WERE IN THE KITCHEN!! -WENT THERE LIKE TWO YEARS AGO, PRETTY LATE, AFTER AN OFF BROADWAY PLAY AND IT WAS REALLY GREAT TO GOTO A PLACE WHERE YOU DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT ON LINE, WHERE THEY SIT YOU IMMEDIALTLEY AND THAT WAS STILL OPEN FOR DINNER! I HAD AN INCREDIBLE DISH - PASTA IN A RED SAUCE WITH ASSORTED SHELL FISH PLUS A HALF LOBSTER!! M-M-M-M!! MY GIRLFRIEND HAD THE CHICKEN SCARPIERLLO WHICH WAS ALSO THE BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED !! INCREDIBLE! INFACT, EVERYONE AT MY TABLE HAD ABSOLUTLEY DELISHOUS DINNERS!! GREAT WINE TOO! THE BEST PART? THE PRICE! MY DISH WAS ONLY LIKE $23!! GREAT SERVICE TOO! (KNOWLEDGABLE, GENUINE ITALIAN WAITERS WITH ACCENTS NOT SOME BLOND-HAIRED, BLUE-EYED DUDE NAMED DENNIS!) THEY EVEN HAD ITALIAN DINING MUSIC PLAYING! MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT NOW I LIVE IN FLORIDA, SO IF I WANT THIS AGAIN I WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL PRETTY FAR! I DON'T BELEIVE I HAD ANY OF THE DESERTS THOUGH BECAUSE I WAS TOO FULL! -KEVIN, SUFFOLK COUNTY, LONG ISLAND (NOW FLORIDA)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama