All Reader Reviews of...
1700 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019
nr. 54th St.
dreadful service, worst cook!
By suk on 8/21/2011
I seriously have doubts that this so called french restaurant has a real cook back in the kitchen. We were served wrong dish for two times. One of the entrees was so bad, we had to return it back. Appetizers, well forget them. The waiters were like cursing the day they were born. You simply pay for the outside view, nothing else. This place also has hidden tip charge 15% which is not shown on the receipt. You realize it when you check credit card account later on. Never recommend it to anybody and never go back there again. It's amazing that such place is still in business.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White