All Reader Reviews of...
1700 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019
nr. 54th St.
dreadful service, worst cook!
By suk on 8/21/2011
I seriously have doubts that this so called french restaurant has a real cook back in the kitchen. We were served wrong dish for two times. One of the entrees was so bad, we had to return it back. Appetizers, well forget them. The waiters were like cursing the day they were born. You simply pay for the outside view, nothing else. This place also has hidden tip charge 15% which is not shown on the receipt. You realize it when you check credit card account later on. Never recommend it to anybody and never go back there again. It's amazing that such place is still in business.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl