All Reader Reviews of...
45 Rockefeller Plz., New York, NY, 10111
nr. 50th St.
Wonderful outdoor dining!
By mtrent on 9/29/2010
My lunch experience at Brasserie Ruhlmann was excellent. The soup, the sandwiches, everything was fresh, properly-prepared, and tasty. The pommes frites, which can make or break one's opinion of a brasserie, were perfect.
By blinchik on 2/5/2009
If you want to chance having your reservation lost while you have 45 min for lunch, come to Brasserie Ruhlmann. They will stick you in an awful corner and treat you to a $12 bowl of lobster bisque that you can easily buy from a near-by bodega for $4, and their "signature" Ruhlmann salad, which would leave the owner of said bodega proud: browned iceberg lettuce (from the wait in the kitchen or the frosty weather outside), chopped eggs (who serves boiled eggs to impress?) and a couple of sliced cherry tomatoes will surely make you want to forget this address...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu