All Reader Reviews of...
183 W. 10th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. 4th St.
By JillyB on 10/14/2010
Cafe Condesa is AWESOME. Very rarely do I give a 10 to food, service and decor but this truly deserves it. I have been here twice for dinner and both times the food was outstanding and the waitresses were so sweet and accomodating. Also a plus are the prices - for what you get, it is so reasonable. It is truly a gem and a guaranteed good experience in a great location. Highly recommended.
Favorite Hidden Gem in W Village
By mickm on 5/17/2009
Hands down, my favorite place in the neighborhood. The menu is delicious, affordable, and inventive. Subtle influences of mexico and mediterrean make for tasty dining experience. And its truly mesmerizing what the chef is able to pull off in such a tiny hole in the wall space. For the perfect and effortlessly smooth west village date, without any pretention, head over to Small's Jazz Joint literally next door. If you need to, start the evening with a drink at BoBo on the corner with 7th Ave.
What a Diamond!
By Brooksharp on 6/10/2008
My first trip to the Village, but my third visit to NYC. We fell upon this cafe late morning (10:30-ish), after emerging from the subway bleary-eyed. Luckily for our trio, a competing restaurant down the street was not open, so we dropped into Condesa. What an experience! Having lived in Tampa for a some years, and loving its Latin cuisine, I was taken there again. Great Cafe con Leche! I had the poblano eggs benedict. It had heat, but not too much, and great flavor. Also, love having fresh greens with my brunch. Can't wait to come back!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight