All Reader Reviews of...
89 Canal St., New York, NY, 10002
at Eldridge St.
The best breakfast in NYC
By The_Black_Hatter on 8/23/2010
Five reasons to eat at Cup & Saucer (if you haven't already): 1. One of the two owners, Nick, is the cook and he always remembers repeat customers. 2. Outrageously low prices and excellent food. 3. As an option, fried Genoa Salami instead of bacon or sausage! 4. Great service. 5. Huge portions. Why wait? Head there tomorrow morning. You won't regret it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s