All Reader Reviews of...
301 South End Ave., New York, NY, 10280
nr. Liberty St.
The gatehouse was CLOSED on February 18, 2011
By jinz on 2/25/2011
It was ok. no big loss except that there is one less place in battery park. Battery Park City is a culinary JOKE! The WFC food options remind me of a food court at the airport.
Wonderful setting, food and price
By lovenewyork on 6/21/2007
What a great eclectic menu---Atmosphere is cozy--lucky to go in the middle of a thunderstorm the lights went on, candles on tables, the grilled shrimp salad appetizer was fantastic, key lime pie very good. Prices are surprisingly reasonable. Would definitely return again----very New York.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu