All Reader Reviews of...
301 South End Ave., New York, NY, 10280
nr. Liberty St.
The gatehouse was CLOSED on February 18, 2011
By jinz on 2/25/2011
It was ok. no big loss except that there is one less place in battery park. Battery Park City is a culinary JOKE! The WFC food options remind me of a food court at the airport.
Wonderful setting, food and price
By lovenewyork on 6/21/2007
What a great eclectic menu---Atmosphere is cozy--lucky to go in the middle of a thunderstorm the lights went on, candles on tables, the grilled shrimp salad appetizer was fantastic, key lime pie very good. Prices are surprisingly reasonable. Would definitely return again----very New York.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s