All Reader Reviews of...
301 South End Ave., New York, NY, 10280
nr. Liberty St.
The gatehouse was CLOSED on February 18, 2011
By jinz on 2/25/2011
It was ok. no big loss except that there is one less place in battery park. Battery Park City is a culinary JOKE! The WFC food options remind me of a food court at the airport.
Wonderful setting, food and price
By lovenewyork on 6/21/2007
What a great eclectic menu---Atmosphere is cozy--lucky to go in the middle of a thunderstorm the lights went on, candles on tables, the grilled shrimp salad appetizer was fantastic, key lime pie very good. Prices are surprisingly reasonable. Would definitely return again----very New York.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella