All Reader Reviews of...
408 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 30th St.
Food & Service
By diafierce on 9/29/2009
Having a taste for curry goat went to GK. Waited 20-30 mins in the line. Customer service - the bwoy played with 2 girls. 1 woman she a chat to a trini man and show her gold tooth, must like him. every now and then someone stated "we hav 2 line" Food - The food was terrible. Curry goat no colour,white, no curry. $11.30 later what a waste, throw in garbage. GK on 14th Street between 5 & 6 Ave - WORST!!!!!!!!!!! This is NYC people, learn how to service customers. Curry goat carry potato,yes, but not cut up carrot. sound like you have a carpenter fe a chef. Comparison - Jamaica Flavors- hmmh hmm good!
Taste is Everything
By qween on 4/7/2009
The overall look of the reastaurant is very cheesy. It is definitely a takeout joint and not a place to take a date. Customer service was horrible, I waited over ten minutes while the woman at the counter walked back and forth, there was only one person ahead of me by the way,. Then when she finally got to me she was very short and cold, quickly rushing me along. The food to me was over priced and the portion size was not that great. Though I must admit that the food did taste good and I appreciate the fact that it was "real" food and not the over processed, greesy, salty food served at other fast food joints. It was fast food that wasn't cooked fast.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s