All Reader Reviews of...
464 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 82nd St.
By bern4142 on 8/3/2010
Love this place. Clean, cheap, and delicious - yes; but mostly Dosas are the perfect protein and while i am also a fish eater, i digest this stuff better. Gotta love India for its use of the spectrum of spices. This place has integrated tastes to satisfy the western palate as well. It's got a nice homey feel, and bottom line, i can eat there regularly without killing my wallet. It's the best of its kind in NYC... nothing like it in LA or San Fran for that matter.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s