All Reader Reviews of...
464 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10024
nr. 82nd St.
By bern4142 on 8/3/2010
Love this place. Clean, cheap, and delicious - yes; but mostly Dosas are the perfect protein and while i am also a fish eater, i digest this stuff better. Gotta love India for its use of the spectrum of spices. This place has integrated tastes to satisfy the western palate as well. It's got a nice homey feel, and bottom line, i can eat there regularly without killing my wallet. It's the best of its kind in NYC... nothing like it in LA or San Fran for that matter.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More