All Reader Reviews of...
450 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
at 35th St.
By fjtomko on 4/11/2011
Had a chance to grab a burger there recently... Great !!!!! Good flavor and enough to fill you Spoke with the owner Jim, good guy..... I drive a motor coach from PA and am in the city a lot...park my rig nearby... You can bet I'll be back and tell my friends Frank
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu