All Reader Reviews of...
20 Prince St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Elizabeth St.
Love this place
By MandL on 11/21/2013
Have eaten here several times - took some friends last night and it was once again a great success. Excellent value for money ($50 a head including bottles of wine) and friendly unpretentious service. Definitely worth a visit.
jacques in nolita
By foodlover2009 on 8/9/2009
the new bartender is amazing
very good food, excellent experience
By fleabaguette on 12/23/2008
all items were very good and service was fine, friendly, no problems very glad to have stumbled in Moroccan accented dishes were excellent
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More