All Reader Reviews of...
320 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 51st St.
By kk85 on 10/24/2008
I eat from a lot of places in midtown, but after i went to Just Salad, or as the locals call it "JS", I could never go anywhere else. The food is super fresh- much more fresh than those other salad places that use produce from the day before. I LOVE the California and the Pesto Chicken Paradise. The music is fun and the employees know my name. Def check it out.
By cagekg on 6/2/2008
I am always pleased to see another health-food venue open in NYC, but ESPECIALLY pleased when it specialized in salad. I have tried a number of the "chef-designed" salads here for lunch, and not a single one has disappointed! I especially love the texas-two step, which includes BBQ chicken and chilled avocado dressing. I have them hold the cheese, as i'm trying to eat as healthy as possible. The salad is incredible. If you're feeling bold, design your own salad. They have so many different dressings and ingredients, you could spend an hour just deciding. Download the menu from their website so you can have some of the work done before you get there; it gets a little crazy around lunch time!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s