All Reader Reviews of...
603 Fort Washington Ave., New York, NY, 10040
at 187th St.
I love this place!
By KatAttacked on 2/19/2012
I have been going to Kismat ever since my parents first took me when I graduated preschool. I love going there and the people there are very friendly. I suggest trying the cheese pori thats only $2.25. I also suggest the chicken shish kabob and the green sauce. I will always be a active customer there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl