All Reader Reviews of...
11 W. 32nd St., 3rd fl., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Fifth Ave.
DON"T EVER GO HERE!!!!
By lpg on 8/23/2010
Place is modern and chic but management was beyond poor. My friends got kicked out for dancing. I didn't see any signs that said NO DANCING and the manager said he told my friends no dancing 4 times, ya never saw that. As we were leaving, my friend said something to the bouncer and walked away and then the bouncer sucker punched him in the head and kicked him repeatedly. As that was happening my friend's girlfriend tried to get the bouncer to stop but he pushes her into the wall hard with her head hitting first. Both my friend and his girl ended up going to the hospital. When the cops came, the bouncer was no where to be found and the manager said "I don't know where he is and I don't remember his name". Horrible time, horrible management. DON"T EVER GO HERE!!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations