All Reader Reviews of...
150 East 50th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Lexington Ave.
By lomaticc on 9/9/2009
Always Love the food and ambiance at MINT. This place is one of my favs and their lamb chops are to die for. i highly recommend it.
one of our favorite spots
By sembh59 on 2/20/2009
My husband and I have been 4 times now -- always crowded, but have not had to wait. Can get a little noisy. Fun cocktails, great appetizers, consistently good entrees. Love the different rices -- particularly the lemon rice. Have recommended to several friends.
They sat us at the worst table ever
By Aimee1151 on 4/18/2008
My Boyfriend and I went to this restaurant on a Friday night. Tonight 4/18 to be exact. The restaurant was empty and we were excited to try this place in our neighborhood. We were sat at the worst table ever, even when the place was empty. We were the table directly in front of the exit so everyone coming in and out of the bathrooms and hotel walked basically into our table. Then they sat a GIANT group directly behind us. The group decided to stand for the remainder of our meal at our elbows, literally. I actually elbowed someone in a suit. Also to our right was another table, too close. The waiters would repeatedly squeeze in between our table, their table and the wall carrying trays of food and knocking our chairs, table and my bag. The staff did nothing to help us, other than make our experience more awful. I know we are younger and not in suits... but seriously come on. Never again. Its not worth being treated so terribly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu